Under this contract, the landlord Llar de Llevant Foment, Sl, rents the tenant______________________________________________________ the Elnagh Iloft 530 motorhome with 1226KKR registration, under the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. In any case, the tenant, with the signature, accepts all the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RENTAL CONTRACT. The tenant also assumes the particular conditions of the rates that he has assigned at all times.
Documentation to be submitted by the tenant, original and photocopies of the DNI, driver's license, credit card (No debit) to carry out the deposit of the deposit. Authorized drivers must also present, original and photocopy of DNI and driver's license. All documents must be in force. Documents expiring their expiration.
Driver The driver or drivers of the vehicle must be over 30 years old and be in possession of a Class B driving permit, more than 4 years old. In the case of not being a resident of the EU you must be in possession of the current international driving license. They are only authorized to drive, the person or persons, identified and accepted by the landlord, and that are reflected in the document "Authorized Conductors" (Document B). Two authorized drivers for rent are accepted. Adding an authorized third party driver costs € 30 including VAT.
It is expressly prohibited:
* Convey more number of people than allowed by law,
* Carry out races, do not respect the traffic signals
* transport of goods or objects, whether or not permitted by our legislation,
* Cede your use for profit or profit,
* Use the vehicle to push or tow other vehicles or trailers.
* Circulate by non-asphalted or regulated routes, except areas authorized for this purpose (campsites, service areas, parking, etc.).
* Circulate outside the regulatory channels, if the vehicle is stuck or injured outside these NO regulations and should be removed for cranes and special services, the tenant will bear these costs, without limitation of the € 1200 deposit, already That these costs are usually very high.
* Smoking in the motorhome. If the landlord verifies that it has been smoked, it is authorized to consider it as a fault, assuming the tenant the cost of deodorization, valued at € 200 cleaning and in the event of not being able to deliver the vehicle to the next tenant, the compensation costs per reservation.
* Manipulate any mechanical, electronic element that can alter its correct operation, having to immediately notify the landlord any failure of the same.
* Vary any technical characteristics of the vehicle such as keys, locks, equipment, tools or accessories. Make modifications of its exterior or interior appearance, except express written authorization from the landlord. In case of violation of this article, the tenant will run with all the expenses of reconditioning the vehicle in its original state, and also have to pay compensation for the immobilisation of the vehicle until it is fully repaired.
* No pets are allowed.
* It is not allowed to enter narrow streets of local centers,
* It is not allowed to remove tables and chairs in areas not camped.
The delivery of the vehicle will take place at the agreed place, date and time, delivering a complete set of keys as well as the documentation. The loss of the keys entails the payment of € 400 replacement cost of the same. The loss of the documentation entails a cost of € 300. These costs will be deducted from the deposit. The tenant agrees, before delivery of the vehicle, to come in sufficient time to receive instructions on the operation of the vehicle, in addition to participating in the vehicle revision and signature of the document Vehicle State in the delivery and Inventory content to the vehicle (Document D). The non-presentation of the tenant at the place of delivery without prior notice, on the date indicated in the contract, will be considered as unilateral termination of the contract and of the reservation by the client, with a penalty of 100% of the amount Reservation will also entitle the landlord to have the reserved vehicle without the tenant having the right to any type of compensation or compensation. Delays in the return, unauthorized, will be penalized with a daily rate of three times the amount applied in the contract
Any justified cause of force majeure that prevents the return on the agreed day, must be communicated immediately to the landlord so that it accepts it. Otherwise, it will be considered as unauthorized delay. If you decide to return the vehicle before the scheduled date, you will not be entitled to any refund. If the tenant wishes to extend the lease, he must apply to the landlord at least three days before the end of the contract.
Any alteration of rental dates must be previously authorized by the landlord. Failure to comply with this condition empowers the landlord to take over the vehicle or demand it legally. Likewise, the landlord reserves the right to obtain the return of the vehicle at any time during the validity of this contract if its use contravenes what is available in it. In the return of the vehicle by termination of the rent, in which the tenant is not present in the inspection of the same by causes attributable to him, delivery by mailbox or no availability, and damage is detected in the vehicle, the tenant accepts the valuation of the damages resulting from the inspection carried out by the landlord's personnel. The deposit will be returned after the vehicle is examined by a person in charge of the leasing company, which in case of malfunctioning will dictate the amount that the customer will have to pay. This amount will be deducted from the deposited deposit, accepting the tenant the payment of the difference if the cost of the damages exceeds the value of the deposit deposited. In the event that the damage is not possible immediately, the landlord will have 30 days for the return if the remaining amount of the deposit is deducted after the amount of repair of the damages or damages caused has been deducted.
Fuel costs are borne by the tenant. The vehicle is delivered with the fully filled gas tank, the liter of diesel that the landlord must add until the deposit is completed, will be billed at the price of € 2 the liter. The vehicle will be returned internally, otherwise an additional € 60 will be charged for cleaning. Wastewater and toilet tanks must also be empty, otherwise a penalty of € 60 will be applied. Filling the potable water tank with diesel or other fuel will imply a penalty for the loss of the entire deposit.
The lessee expressly agrees to pay the landlord: In order to make a reservation, a payment of 100% of the total rental value must be made.
LESSOR (ARRENDADOR) LESSEE(CLIENT)